Frequently Asked Questions
Are the watches waterproof?
All our watches are 5ATM which means they can only be subjected to light splashes/moisture. We wouldn’t recommend getting any leather strap wet at all, though, as that will significantly shorten the lifespan of the strap.
How do I know when the battery needs replacing?
Our watches don't differ from any other watch in that way; it just takes a little longer to realise. It should be obvious that the battery needs replacing 10-30 minutes after it's stopped working - depending on how keen your eyes are.
I'm pre-ordering the Cambio; what do I need to know?
- The expected shipping date is currently November/December 2018. We'll keep this updated throughout the production process. Last updated: 030/08/2018
- The design will not change but the colours may vary slightly from the images on the site.
- The Cambio sits in the same shell as the Inizio.
- The price will increase as we get closer and closer to the shipping date. The best day to order is in the past, but the second best time is now - just like that thing you've always been promising yourself you'd do.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to update your postal address.
Do you ship internationally?
Yes. The buyer is ultimately responsible for any fees or taxes due on their deliveries once they arrive at their destination, though.
When can I expect to receive my order?
Australian orders will ship within 2 days of ordering and international orders made by Thursday will ship on the following Saturday. You should expect to receive your watch within 2 to 5 business days of despatch for Australian orders and 5 to 20 days for international orders.
- New Zealand: 3 to 5 business days from the date of despatch
- Hong Kong, Singapore, China: 5 to 11 business days from the date of despatch
- Rest of Asia: 5 to 13+ business days from the date of despatch
- France, Germany, UK: 3 to 9 business days from the date of despatch
- Rest of Europe: 9 to 13+ business days from the date of despatch
- Canada & USA: 7 to 11 business days from the date of despatch
- Rest of the world: 9 to 13 business days from the date of despatch
Can I pick my order up?
Unfortunately, we don’t offer a pick up service, regardless of whether you live locally.
Exchanges & Returns
How do I exchange an item?
Please email email@example.com within 14 days of receiving your item(s) with your full name and order number, and state the reason for the exchange and the alternative item(s) you would like instead.
Please note, we do not reimburse shipping costs, but will send the exchanged item back to you free of charge.
We will then refund the value of your item (via the original form of payment) within 7 days of receiving and accepting the returned item in the same condition in which it was shipped. Original shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. You will be notified by email once the transaction has taken place.
How do I make a warranty claim?
If you believe your product has a manufacturing defect, please contact us so we can make it right at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your order number with photos of the suspected issue.
Please note, returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from our website.
Warranty claims require a proof of purchase, including watches that have been gifted.
Once we have received your claim, if the covered component proves to be defective in material or craftsmanship under normal use, it will be repaired or the watch will be replaced free of repair charges. We aim to process your claim within the week of receiving it.
How long is the warranty period?
Your watch is covered for one year.
What is covered by the warranty?
During the warranty period, your watch is covered against manufacturing defects. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, we'll repair or replace it.
The warranty does not cover damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents including scratching, bouncing, falling, or normal wear and tear and defects of internal or external components due to contact with water or moisture. All our watches are 5ATM which means they can only be subjected to light splashes/moisture.
The warranty will be voided in the case of a third party performing repair works or other works on the watch without first contacting us and obtaining approval.